Why do I carry a gun?
I don’t carry a gun to kill people.
I carry a gun to keep from being killed.
I carry a gun to keep from being killed.
I don’t carry a gun to scare people.
I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.
I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.
I don’t carry a gun because I’m paranoid.
I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.
I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.
I don’t carry a gun because I’m evil.
I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.
I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.
I don’t carry a gun because I hate the
government.
I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.
I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.
I don’t carry a gun because I’m angry.
I carry a gun so that I don’t have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.
I carry a gun so that I don’t have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.
I don’t carry a gun because I want to shoot
someone.
I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.
I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.
I don’t carry a gun to make me feel like a
man.
I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.
I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.
I don’t carry a gun because I feel
inadequate.
I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.
I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.
I don’t carry a gun because I love it.
I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me
I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me
I carry a gun for the same reason I wear a
seat belt while driving, lock the doors and have a security system in my house,
have smoke detectors and fire extinguishers in my house, wear a helmet when
riding a motorcycle, keep tools, flashlight and spare tire in my automobile,
wear insulated gloves when working with high voltage, and stock food and water
during hurricane season.
It is planning ahead of time for my safety. Hopefully I will never need to use it, but it is available should the need arise.
It is planning ahead of time for my safety. Hopefully I will never need to use it, but it is available should the need arise.
United States case law has found that Law
Enforcement Agencies are under no legal responsibility to protect you should
you call.
A person can be killed in the blink of an eye
with a gun, in minutes with a knife, in seconds with a blunt instrument.
Average police response time (in a city) is 10 minutes from the time 911 is
called.
Whether you like it or not, someone will risk
their life (and possibly give it) to protect yours. Will you let someone else
give everything, make their children orphans, make their wives widows, and
remove one more good person from this world? My life isn't worth that much.
Because I can't run with those who I am
obliged to protect on my back, and I will not leave them behind!
God isn't going to miracle my butt out of
every bad situation. He gave me a brain in the same manner you give a man a
fishing pole instead of a fish.
If you don't know now, I can't tell you.
There is evil
in this world. There are rapists, murderers, tyrants, and other butchers. In
the unfortunate event that we are confronted with such vileness, and escape is
impossible, there are two choices: submit or fight.
The sanctity of the innocent victim cannot be protected through submission. The innocence of a child, the life of a sibling, and the freedom of a nation cannot be protected through submission to intolerable acts.
I will not submit. I will not look on, as savage cruelties are inflicted upon my fellow man.
I will fight. And I will be prepared for that fight.
The sanctity of the innocent victim cannot be protected through submission. The innocence of a child, the life of a sibling, and the freedom of a nation cannot be protected through submission to intolerable acts.
I will not submit. I will not look on, as savage cruelties are inflicted upon my fellow man.
I will fight. And I will be prepared for that fight.
No comments:
Post a Comment